Oxygen Piston Regulator 0-25L/min, Barbed Nipple, Two SIS Sleeves
High pressure regulator for use with medical gas cylinders equipped with a medical cylinder valve.
- Regulator with flow selector.
- Rotating pressure gauge which allows convenient reading
- 360° swivelling outlet – it enables the better orientation of the nasal cannula or oxygen mask towards the patient (preventing from twisting)
- Innovative self-centering flow setting device with continuous flow between settings. In the unlikely event of indent mechanism failure, the patient will still be supplied by medicinal gas
- Lateral and frontal reading of flow settings
- The higher number of flow disc holes increases treatment options. Extra flow setting of 25 l/min on the traditional 15 l/min variant, allows use in resuscitation
- The additional 7 l/min is intended for nebulization