80g – 16cm x 9cm
280g – 23.5cm x 12cm
Instant Ice Packs are an essential item in a first aid kit. They are a convenient alternative to using traditional ice as they don’t require refrigeration and can be stored at room temperature. If an injury occurs and ice is required, simply activate the ice pack and its ready to use. Instant ice packs help to relieve pain and swelling and can be used anywhere. They are especially handy when outdoors and there is no access to regular ice.
- Squeeze, shake or hit the instant ice pack to activate the cooling agent. To make the entire instant ice pack cold, squeeze the contents thoroughly to mix and distribute the cooling agent evenly throughout the pack.
- The instant ice pack should not be placed directly onto the skin, this can cause ice burns. Alternatively, wrap the disposable cold pack in a cloth or towel and apply to the injured area.
- Ensure that the area is not iced for longer than 15 to 20 minutes.
- Dispose of used instant cold pack when finished.
- No refrigeration required
- Convenient alternative to traditional ice
- Portable and lightweight
- They come in varied sizes
- Can effectively reduce pain and swelling
- Ideal for first aid treatment
- Easy to use, simply squeeze to activate contents
- Can use anywhere, anytime
Instant ice packs are great to take on camping trips, sporting events and backpacking as they are ready to use immediately. They are commonly used for:
- Sports injuries
- Pains and sprains
- Muscle aches
- Knocks and bumps
- Reducing swelling
- Muscle spasms
- Numbing an area
- Post-operative application
Disposable Instant Ice packs are an innovative medical supply that has been designed to alleviate pain via a convenient and fuss free application. When used in conjunction with elevation, it can greatly reduce the severity of pain and reduce the risk of the injury worsening.