Provides user comfort and wound protection
- The AEROBURN Low Adherent Burn Sheet is coated on one side with a low-adherent coating which minimises trauma on removal. Polyethylene Burn Sheets form a protective and non-adherent shield over burn wounds to prevent infection and protect the wound site.
Premium Quality Materials
- AEROBURN burn sheets use premium quality materials which provide a secure barrier to infection of the wound site. AEROBURN burn sheets conform to body contours for increased user convenience and patient comfort.
- AEROBURN burn sheets are latex free, minimising risk of patient reaction or discomfort.
- AEROBURN burn sheets are sterile, minimising risk of secondary infection
- AEROBURN burn sheets can be easily folded or cut to size for application on all sizes of wound sites.
Range of Sizes
Latex-free square and rectangular polyethylene burn sheets, available in the following sizes:
- 10cm x 10cm
- 20cm x 20cm
- 60cm x 90cm