The SAM Pelvic Sling II is the only force-controlled circumferential pelvic belt scientifically proven in peer-reviewed studies to safely and effectively reduce and stabilise open-book pelvic ring fractures.
It will not over or under tighten providing the, clinically proven, appropriate force to be applied to the patient. The SAM Pelvic Sling II is compact, easy to use and quick to apply. Its durable, radiolucent, MRI safe and can be cleaned for re-use with common detergents or anti-microbial solutions.
The standard size fits 98% of the adult population.
Standard 32-50″ (98% of the population)
- Scientifically and clinically proven to provide safe and effective force to stabilize pelvic fractures
- Buckle maintains correct force cannot be over-tightened
- Simple 3-step application: just insert belt through buckle, pull strap, and secure
- Standard size fits 98% of population
- Low friction posterior slider facilitates transfers
- Click provides clear feedback to confirm correct application
- Every sling is tested for quality
- Front of sling is narrow and tapered to facilitate urinary catheterization, interventional radiology, external fixation and abdominal surgery
- Radiolucent (allowing for X-rays without removal)
- Velcro on strap and sling for quick and easy fastening
- Reusable, not a one time use device
- Fabric does not stretch and cleans for re-use with standard detergent or antimicrobial solutions
- Comes in standard, small and large