Hydrocolloid dressings aim to provide an optimal wound-healing environment with a matrix design that delivers enhanced absorbency, flexibility, and overall patient care. Not only do they help prevent residues from leaching into the wound bed, but they keep the contact layer intact, reduce the potential for skin maceration and assist in one-piece removal.
- Primary or secondary dressing for wounds with moderate to light exudate
- Low-profile rounded corners and smooth tapered design help reduce edge roll-up and risk of shear and friction
- Up to 7 days of wear time provides an undisturbed moist wound environment, enhances healing, minimizes skin maceration, and reduces the frequency of dressing changes
- Semi-transparent outer layer permits wound site visualization without removing the dressing
- Easy removal system that does not break down or leave residue in the wound
- Absorbent inner hydrocolloid foam pad