First Aid Emergency Backpack Tarpaulin, Red, Empty (Elite Bags) EM13.029
Its main compartment has a flap that divides the main body into two separate high-capacity compartments with either mesh or PVC pockets that allow the user to store all the required medical material and equipment.
Its opening system allows opening the bag completely so the user can easily access the content while in an emergency situation.
- Ergonomic main handle with velcro closing.
- Large pockets in both sides.
- Adjustable padded shoulders and backpack.
- Padded back pannel.
- Large front pocket ready to accommodate the defibrillator.
- Interior drop for convenient and easy access inside instrumental.
- Internal compartments with mesh and transparent window.
|Weight (approx)||1.22 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||27 × 38 × 42 cm|
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||43,09|