Backpack specially designed for emergency and rescue workers. The PARAMED'S tactical backpack offers complete freedom of movement to the user.
Although our PARAMED'S backpack has been designed for healthcare professionals and rescuers, like the rest of the ELITE BAGS products, it is extremely versatile, making it the ideal product for any professional who needs to organise their content efficiently and with easy access.
This backpack opens completely, allowing you to work with it as if it were a “work table”, allowing quick access to the contents thanks to its internal flap and its removable compartments.
- MOLLE system on the entire external part of the bag, both front and sides, to be able to anchor additional pockets or different material.
- Hydration bag tube extraction hole.
- Tapes at the base to hold blankets, sleeping bags, mats, etc.
- Waterproof cover stored inside the base.
- Padded back panel with breathable mesh.
- Internal pocket to house the hydration bag.
- Removable central flap with multiple elastic bands on one side and large capacity transparent pockets on the other.
- Isothermal ampulary with a capacity for 68 ampoules.
- Five removable compartments with a transparent window, according to the international color code for the classification of material and instruments.
- Inner straps with hook and loop closure to secure oxygen cylinder or manual respirator.
- USB charging area.
- Side compression or support straps.
- Ergonomically shaped fluorescent plastic top handle with day and night reflective bands.
A great first responder backpack. Designed to store and carry a range of emergency medical and first aid products.
Please note: Inner instruments pictured are not included, for display purposes only.
|Weight (approx)||3.20 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||31 × 47 × 22.5 cm|
RED, BLACK, GREEN, BLUE
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||