The Emergency Tourniquet Trainer silicone wound and bleeding artery is a simulated thigh with realistic wounds connected to a pump.
Simulated blood flowing from the wound is stopped when the tourniquet is correctly applied.
The fleshy wound end can also be used to demonstrate and practice stump dressing technique.
- Simulated Leg with amputation
- Silicone skin and urethane bone
- Rugged construction for field use
- All tubing and fittings required
- 5 litre manual pressure pump
- Bench clamps
NATO Stock Number 6910661637334