5 Year Warranty (Aus/NZ)
The Omron HEM7130 Deluxe Upper-Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is easy to use and features 60 reading memory with date & time and also irregular heartbeat, body movement and blood pressure level indicators.
• Easy to Use One-Touch Operation
• Intellisense Technology. Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurements
• 60 Reading Memory with Date & Time. 60 memory storage allows you to review the last 60 readings with a touch of a button
• Soft Cuff (Med-Lge) 22-42cm arm circumference
• Cuff Wrapping Guide. Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on the user’s arm
• Irregular Heartbeat Indicator. This monitor can detect an irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) which can assist with early diagnosis*. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting the user to consult with a medical professional.
*N.B. Only a doctor can diagnose arrhythmia
• Body Movement Indicator. Alerts user if anybody movement has occurred during the blood pressure reading
• Blood Pressure Level Indicator. Alerts you if your blood pressure reading exceeds internationally recognised guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
• Advanced Averaging Function. Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes
• LCD Display
• Powered by 4 x AA Batteries