Internal Dimensions H 445mm W 345mm D 140mm
A wall-mounted AED cabinet is designed to store defibrillator/AED equipment. The front of the cabinet is made of clear Perspex which enables the AED machine to be viewed from the outside.
To keep AED equipment in optimal working order it is essential that is stored correctly. AED Cabinets are made specifically for this. The defibrillator wall cabinet should be stored in an area that is highly visible and accessible.
- Protects the equipment from contaminants such as dirt and dust
- Made from high-quality materials and finished with a powder coat
- Preserves the quality of the AED
- Easy to find in a time of emergency, every second counts
- Compact whilst large enough to store all sizes of AED machines
- Secure stainless-steel latch
- ANZCOR approved AED signage that is highly visible
An emergency can happen anywhere and at any time, defibrillators are expensive so you want to be sure that it is stored correctly and safely so that in case of an emergency it is easy to access and in perfect working order, ready to do its job.
To store AED/defibrillator equipment safely and securely in an accessible location to increase longevity and equipment performance.
Besides storing an AED machine, an AED wall cabinet should be used to store additional accessories such as:
- CPR Mask – This enables the responder to perform rescue breaths via CPR, safely and hygienically.
- Sterile Gloves – This protects the responder from bodily fluids such as saliva and blood if any.
- Scissors – Having scissors on hand enables the rescuer to quickly cut away clothes from the chest to use the AED machine.
- Razor – The areas where the AED pads will be placed, need to be free of body hair. The razor can be used to quickly remove hair and place adhesive pads to the area.
AED cabinets are generally found in workplaces and public places such as shopping centres, airports, train stations, schools, universities, and community centres. They are placed there so bystanders can act quickly in life-threatening situations.