- HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P Fully-Automatd AED.
- An adult Pad-Pak. A Pad-Pak is the battery and electrode pads combined in one cartridge with one expiry date (3-4 years) This is unique to HeartSine.
- A choice of a case, wall cabinet or bracket
- Preparation Kit (gloves, razor, universal scissors, etc)
- An ANZCOR approved AED wall sign 225mm x 300mm
- DRSABCD flow chart and generic AED instructions
- How to use and set up videos
Specially designed for use in public areas, the HeartSine samaritan® PAD 360P is a sophisticated fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. The SAM 360P is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock (if needed). Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real-world use.
The SAM 360P also uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a quick to replace single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The SAM 360P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection – the highest in the industry
- Metronome for correct speed CPR
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
- 8-year warranty
- Automatic Shock Delivery
- Easy to Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
- Advanced Technology
- Single Battery/Electrode Cartridge